GinSing GinSing Shield
Shield URL: GinSing Shield
Tags: speach, sound
Sound and voice synthesizer based on the Savage Innovations SSGO1 chip, which is a complex waveform synthesizer capable of voice synthesis, polyphonic voicing, and a configurable waveform synthesizer with complex modulation, envelope, mixer control and more.
- Synthesizer circuit - Babblebot IC, clock, PWM filter.
- Amplifier circuit - NJM386 1 watt audio amplifier and noise stabilization.
- 3.5mm audio jack - for headphone and line level output.
- Sounding LED - indicator when sound is being produced.
- Volume control - gain control for audio amplifier.
- Configuration jumpers - selectable Arduino pin assignments.
- Hi power feed - use up to 18V via external Arduino power jack.
- Board headers - full length through-connects for shield stacking.
- Speaker pad - to connect external 8-32 ohm speaker.
- Q pad - software controllable digital output.
Open Source: No, not OSHW-compliant
License: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
Serial interface can be jumpered to use either: