Critical Velocity IMU Shield, 6 DOF Accel/Gyro
Photo: Critical Velocity
Shield URL: IMU Shield, 6 DOF Accel/Gyro
Maker: Critical Velocity
The Critical Velocity IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) Shield provides 6 degrees of freedom - X, Y, Z acceleration, and angular yaw, pitch and roll rate sensing.
Full scale accelerometer range is +/- 3 g, and the gyroscope has a selectable range of +/- 300 deg/sec or +/ 1200 deg/sec.
- 6 Degrees of Freedom - 3 Axis Acceleration and 3 Axis Gyro.
- Digitally selectable gyroscope sensitivity - 300 or 1200 deg/sec.
- Digitally selectable gyroscope reference voltage measurement.
- Shield stacking headers and regular headers included.
- Uses Analog Devices ADXL335 3-axis accelerometer.
- Uses ST Microelectronics LY530AL and LPR530AL Gyroscopes.
Open Source: Unknown
I do not yet have verified pin usage data for this shield.