NKC Electronics MegaShield
Photo: NKC Electronics
Shield URL: MegaShield
Maker: NKC Electronics
Prototyping shield for the Arduino Mega.
- Power busses for +5V and GND in middle of board.
- Central bus can be configured via jumpers to carry +5V, GND, neither, or both.
- Special horizontal 5-pin bus to install pin headers for external connections.
- 2x5 IDC connector area for external connections.
- Holes connected in groups of five, breadboard-style.
- All regular Arduino pins accessible on top.
- Bottom of board cannot short to USB connector as in other protoshield designs.
- Power LED and reset button on top.
- USB/External power jumper accessible with protoshield installed.
Open Source: Unknown
None used since the board is a prototyping board.