Nootropic Design Video Experimenter Shield
Photo: Nootropic Design
Shield URL: Video Experimenter Shield
Tags: video, output, display
Maker: Nootropic Design
The Video Experimenter shield is an Arduino shield that lets you do all kinds of experiments with video.
- Overlay text and graphics onto a video signal from a camera, DVR, DVD player, VCR or any other source of composite video.
- Capture low-res video image frames for display or video processing.
- Perform object detection for computer vision projects.
- Decode closed captioning or XDS (extended data services) data embedded in television broadcasts.
- Works with NTSC (North America) or PAL (rest of the world) television standards.
Open Source: Yes, OSHW-compliant
License: CC BY-SA 3.0
Pin D9 is only used when generating a video sync signal from the Arduino.