Practical Maker BNC Sensor Shield
Photo: Practical Maker
Shield URL: BNC Sensor Shield
Tags: sensor, input
Maker: Practical Maker
A shield that will allow you to connect any sensor that has a BNC connector.
- Analog inputs are pinned out.
- You can select which analog pin to read from.
- 2 variable resistors for rough and fine tuning of the signal.
- MCP3202 available for 12-bit SPI hookup (not standard)
- Easily read any probe that produces minute voltages (pH, ORP etc.)
Open Source: Yes, OSHW-compliant
License: CC BY-SA 3.0
Only one analog input is required, and it can be set to any input using a jumper. The photograph shows it set to A5.