Rocket Scream Reflow Oven Controller Shield
Photo credits: unknown
Shield URL: Reflow Oven Controller Shield
Tags: pid, thermocouple, lcd
Maker: Rocket Scream
Controls soldering reflow ovens or other temperature-controlled systems using a PID loop.
Provides an accurate thermocouple sensor interface using a MAX31855KASA+ for real time temperature acquisition. Controls an external Solid State Relay (SSR) (rated accordingly to your oven) and interfaces with an external K-type thermocouple.
Compatible with the PID library for Arduino.
- 8x2 LCD with white characters and blue back light.
- Two push buttons (breakout pins available for panel mount) connected to a single analog pin.
- Red LED (breakout pins available for panel mount).
- Screw terminals for thermocouple.
- Screw terminals for SSR to control heating element/oven.
- Buzzer with transistor for loud sound output.
- Reset button.
Open Source: Yes, OSHW-compliant
License: CC BY-SA 3.0
D4: Indicator LED
D5: SSR / heating control