Rugged Circuits Gadget Shield
Photo: Rugged Circuits
Shield URL: Gadget Shield
Tags: acceleromater, ir, light, sensor, led, input
Maker: Rugged Circuits
The Gadget Shield includes:
- A Freescale MMA7361L 3-axis accelerometer.
- A high-brightness RGB LED.
- 38kHz logic infrared detector.
- Infrared LED.
- Visible light sensor.
- Four LEDs.
- Two thumbwheel potentiometers.
- Two general-purpose momentary-contact pushbuttons.
Open Source: No, not OSHW-compliant
License: Proprietary / closed source
The product info page has excellent documentation on pin assignments and example code, including the schematic and a table that cross-references the pin usage against pin names on the Arduino Mega, Duemilanove, and the GATOR: www.ruggedcircuits.com/html/gadget_shield.html.