SpikenzieLabs Shield Dock
Shield URL: Shield Dock
Tags: prototyping, adaptor
The Shield Dock is a versatile prototyping shield that can be used in several different ways:
1. With a traditionally shaped Arduino, as a prototyping shield.
2. As a pin break-out for your other shields to a breadboard, or built into a permanent project.
3. Docked with a Sippino to give it compatibility with regular shields.
- Bottom silk screening (so that you don't have to keep flipping it over as you solder)
- All of the Arduino pins brought out in a line on one edge with clear white labels
- Screw hole pattern matches the UNO layout
- Two sets of dual power rails (you decide which are powered or not)
- Two rows of tripled or doubled up pins for placing DIP chips
Open Source: Unknown
None of the pins are reserved, or otherwise used. All of the Sippino docked pins, A0 to A6, and D0 thru D13, Power, GND, etc are connected internally to the shield points.